FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Yet more thread titles

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet more thread titles
Gir Draxon
leftist-rightie and rightist-leftie
Babbler # 3804

posted 13 May 2003 09:48 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The other "thread titles" thread is getting a bit long, so I decided to start a new one.

objective report: Frum interviews...(TommyPaineatWork)

You tell him, TommyPaine, but don't take too much time away from work.

Get with the program... (skdadl)

Yeah, quit fooling around skdadl!

From: Arkham Asylum | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
vickyinottawa
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 350

posted 14 May 2003 03:04 PM      Profile for vickyinottawa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
What the Hell is Wrong with... (verbatim)
From: lost in the supermarket | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 14 May 2003 03:15 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Well, it would appear at the moment that someone is wondering whether the Left is inherently verbatim, so maybe that's the problem?
verbatim
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 569

posted 14 May 2003 03:17 PM      Profile for verbatim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
What the Hell is Wrong with... (verbatim)
That would require an entire webboard unto itself to properly address.

From: The People's Republic of Cook Street | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heather
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 576

posted 14 May 2003 03:22 PM      Profile for Heather   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Youth Forum (oldgoat)
...It's always good to get an elder's point of view!

Heather
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 576

posted 14 May 2003 03:27 PM      Profile for Heather   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Dealing with the "nuts" (Performance Anxiety)
...This wouldn't be part of PA's Optative Theatre...would it?!

CocaCola58204
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2900

posted 14 May 2003 09:58 PM      Profile for CocaCola58204     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
My Faith in The American...(CyberNomad)
From: Grand Forks AFB, ND | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 15 May 2003 12:55 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Landsberg attacked for kooky... (WingNut)

Sometimes you just can't resist...

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 16 May 2003 12:04 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Indeed, DrC. Are you feeling OK, cuz that's gotta hurt:
quote:
Wealthiest households up... (DrConway)

CocaCola58204
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2900

posted 16 May 2003 01:39 PM      Profile for CocaCola58204     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Israel’s New Anti-Activist... (Justice)

A very flawed justice.

quote:
Movies you've seen more than... (skdadl)

So, how many times has skdadl seen a movie?

CocaCola58204
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2900

posted 16 May 2003 07:48 PM      Profile for CocaCola58204     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
American feedback on Canadian... (Jingles)

They hated "Come to Sears and See" but they loved Toyota's "I Got It, I Love It, Can't Enough Of It"

Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 18 May 2003 01:31 AM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The fun of thread titles never ends!

Bush, small business, and... (Gir Draxon)

Now there is an interesing trio...

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 20 May 2003 07:20 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Saddam Stole Billions from... (kiowa)

Much is explained.

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
CocaCola58204
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2900

posted 20 May 2003 07:37 PM      Profile for CocaCola58204     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Sacré nom d'un pipe, please... ('lance)

You heard that, 'lance, Get 'er some Grey Poupon, chop-chop!

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 21 May 2003 04:40 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
No, for the love of God, NO!
quote:
American troops have shot... (skdadl)

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 21 May 2003 05:11 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post

S'okay, guys. A cute Afghan doctor smuggled me off to a semi-ruined but still desperately romantic villa nearby, and is taking such good care of me. This very minute he is roasting a wild turkey for our supper. I was a bit sorry about the turkey, but the cute doctor says it will be good for me, and I believe everything he says.

Actually, I came here to memorialize:

quote:
I owe, I owe, it's off to ... Zoot Capri

which, to me, scans perfectly with the original song. Hi ho.

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 21 May 2003 05:16 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by skdadl:
S'okay, guys. A cute Afghan doctor smuggled me off to a semi-ruined but still desperately romantic villa nearby, and is taking such good care of me. This very minute he is roasting a wild turkey for our supper. I was a bit sorry about the turkey, but the cute doctor says it will be good for me, and I believe everything he says.

(one... two... three... a chorus of...)

FAITHLESS DECEIVER!

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 21 May 2003 05:24 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hee. But 'lance ... We'll always have Paris ...

Really, I just had to use the wild turkey story sometime. Weird as it may sound, I know someone who had to hole up in a semi-ruined but ever-so-romantic villa in the middle of Kabul the Christmas before last, and he emailed us a wonderful shot of the wild turkey they roasted, just as I've described. The email was of the turkey live -- magnificent critter it was, too.

Kabul truly does sound like a city that could be wonderful -- if only the idiots who feel they have to purify it would get the hell out.

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 21 May 2003 10:42 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Web sites make jump from... (bakunin)

Well, and what might they be going to? Marx?

Speaking of Deceivers, who would a Faithful Deceiver be?

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 22 May 2003 12:04 AM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
O, someone who's true to one, Doc, in hir fashion.

quote:
But 'lance ... We'll always have Paris ...

True. The Boul' Mich' was especially picturesque that treize mai. I smiled and asked you what scent you were wearing. "CS," you said, "by DuPont." (Typical -- even thirty-five years ago, the culture was becoming steadily Americanized). "But you're wearing it too," you pointed out. "We all are." Well, liberté, égalité, fraternité, and all that -- the CRS truncheons came down on the heads of revolutionaries and bystanders alike.

Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 22 May 2003 02:11 AM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Mental Health Issues? Hate... (Trisha)

Come on, don't blame your problems on Trisha.

Timebandit
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1448

posted 22 May 2003 02:25 AM      Profile for Timebandit     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Yeah, you'd have to be crazy to hate Trisha.

(okay, I know it's a bad joke. But the set-up was so perfect...)

From: Urban prairie. | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mohamad Khan
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1752

posted 22 May 2003 10:43 AM      Profile for Mohamad Khan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
escape the matrix and discover the truth:

Humans and chimpanzees both... (nonesuch)

From: "Glorified Harlem": Morningside Heights, NYC | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 25 May 2003 07:03 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Another senior dies from... (clersal)

A horrible thing to die from, I'm sure.

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 25 May 2003 07:08 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Screw you, Gir. I would happily curl up and go to sleep forever with clersal.
Trisha
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 387

posted 25 May 2003 09:35 PM      Profile for Trisha     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I don't believe the rest of you missed these:

Anis of Evil: US to "Destabilize" (beluga2)

It's a whale of a job their taking on here (ok, worse joke than any of the above)

Wanted: Healthy donors for (legatta)

What do you intend to do with these?

From: Thunder Bay, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 26 May 2003 02:39 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
The Revolution Will Not Be... (majorvictory)

Shucks. Will it be minorvictory, at the very least? Compromisedbutnotableimprovement, perhaps?

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 27 May 2003 02:23 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
squats, police raids, and... (guydabore)

Spectacular!

Dr. Mr. Ben
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3265

posted 27 May 2003 04:12 PM      Profile for Dr. Mr. Ben   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
New Glasgow waitress found... (Sarcasmobri)
I didn't realise you were missing, dude. Thanks, New Glasgow Waitress!

From: Mechaslovakia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 27 May 2003 04:20 PM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
It's bound to happen, someday. I fall for a new waitress every week.
From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 28 May 2003 01:14 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Understanding the Shi'a of... (al-Qa'bong)

Just seemed kind of appropriate.

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 28 May 2003 02:23 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Evidence of WMDs found by... (WingNut)

Who knew?

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 28 May 2003 02:55 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Perhaps that is why...
quote:
White House insider cleans... (WingNut)

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 28 May 2003 05:29 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Yet another sign of the impending... (ronb)

Thanks for the warning!

Mohamad Khan
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1752

posted 28 May 2003 07:17 PM      Profile for Mohamad Khan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Muslim Woman Sues To Wear... ('lance)

...and Jerry Falwell rushes off to prove that the Qur'an forces women to carry weapons, ergo Muslims are all violent, ergo Islam is evil and Muhammad (peace be upon him!) had sex with underaged camels.

From: "Glorified Harlem": Morningside Heights, NYC | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 28 May 2003 07:18 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
... and what's worse, underaged male camels. Were there no depths to which Muhammed (PBUH) could not sink? Tune in next week -- same fundie-time, same fundie-channel!
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 29 May 2003 04:36 AM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Forget about any right of... (Justice)

Pretty well sums up the situation in Palestine.

From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CocaCola58204
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2900

posted 29 May 2003 08:33 AM      Profile for CocaCola58204     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
INC leader Times source for... (clockwork)

Whadya know?

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 30 May 2003 12:01 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Warren Buffet is, yessiree!,... (ronb)
Who knew?!

On an unrelated note, I would like to cosy up to my good friend ronb, whom I admire beyond all measure, and who, I am sure, would be happy to grant me a small portion (say, a piddling 1%) of his vast fortune.

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 30 May 2003 05:39 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Scandalous!
quote:
Quebec Minister resigns over... (Sara Mayo)

[ 30 May 2003: Message edited by: albireo ]

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 30 May 2003 05:51 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by albireo:
Who knew?!

On an unrelated note, I would like to cosy up to my good friend ronb, whom I admire beyond all measure, and who, I am sure, would be happy to grant me a small portion (say, a piddling 1%) of his vast fortune.

ronb! My good buddy! Through thick and thin, eh? xoxox, yr best friend, sk "damn but he's a handsome devil, ain't he?" dadl

ronb
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2116

posted 30 May 2003 05:56 PM      Profile for ronb     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
While I would dearly like to help you guys out, you know you mean the world to me, and i admire the work you do so very much, but the fact is, you don't get to be as wealthy as I am by being generous. Ever.

Sorry.

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 31 May 2003 02:11 AM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Ok, sure ron"warren"b; I'll bet you stiff the waiters, too.
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 31 May 2003 05:31 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The failure to defend the... ('lance)

The sword shall be avenged! Heads will roll!

Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 31 May 2003 08:02 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Lets stop oil and encourage... (Cougyr)
Is Cougyr really a viable alternative source of energy?

Anglican parishes split on... (Michelle)

She is definately a divisive issue

Mohamad Khan
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1752

posted 31 May 2003 11:08 PM      Profile for Mohamad Khan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
How is Condoleeza Rice like... (Wilfred Day)
Writing Wrongs: The Story... (verbatim)
Stealing our mayors and Jack's... (Privateer)

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 31 May 2003 11:17 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
... whereupon s/he became the first of Barrett's Privateers?
verbatim
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 569

posted 31 May 2003 11:24 PM      Profile for verbatim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
...how I wish I was in Sherbrooke now!
From: The People's Republic of Cook Street | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 01 June 2003 12:49 AM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
A letter of marque came from the King...
verbatim
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 569

posted 01 June 2003 12:52 AM      Profile for verbatim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
...for the scummiest vessel I'd ever seen!

(I must add that I'm proud to be holding my own here, being a born and raised on the west coast, and probably the only person to have ever sung this refrain aloud in a pub in the history of Victoria).

Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 01 June 2003 01:04 AM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
GOD DAMN THEM ALL!

(I know its way off topic, but I couldn't resist . And it IS the banter forum after all...)

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 01 June 2003 01:04 AM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I was told we'd cruise the seas for American gold...

(I don't think so, verbatim; leastways I can vaguely remember a bunch of us singing it in a pub when I lived in Victoria. The details, however, are a little hazy).

[ 01 June 2003: Message edited by: 'lance ]

al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 01 June 2003 04:12 AM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
We'd fire no guns, shed no tears...
From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 01 June 2003 01:03 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Now I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier...
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 June 2003 01:05 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
...the last of babble's privateers!

(And the last of this song! Back on topic! *thwack!*)

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mohamad Khan
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1752

posted 01 June 2003 02:02 PM      Profile for Mohamad Khan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
i...um....okaaay....

anyways, i have some bad news for you, Michelle:

U.S. military is spying on... (Michelle)

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 June 2003 02:05 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hee hee.

Here's one many of us can agree with:

Lets stop oil and encourage... (Justice)

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 01 June 2003 06:46 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Voting Asylum Seekers Off... (verbatim)

I never knew there were asylum seekers on verbatim in the first place...

Dr. Mr. Ben
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3265

posted 02 June 2003 01:30 PM      Profile for Dr. Mr. Ben   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
best Canadian PMs (since... (josh)
Well, he did set the bar pretty high.

From: Mechaslovakia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 02 June 2003 04:11 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Finally something to bridge the divide:
quote:
Whites, aboriginals need... (Rebecca West)

Mohamad Khan
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1752

posted 03 June 2003 11:38 PM      Profile for Mohamad Khan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Are you obsessive about your... ('lance)

well, yeah; i certainly wouldn't want to lose my lance.

Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 04 June 2003 02:26 PM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Wolfowitz...Iraq war was about (Sarcasmobri)

I knew that weasel would try to pin it on me. Anything but oil.

From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
xrcrguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1562

posted 04 June 2003 02:52 PM      Profile for xrcrguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Martha Stewart indicted (Harry Balzac)

sounds so...filthy

From: Believe in ideas, not ideology | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 04 June 2003 08:11 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
House Approves Ban on Burning... (Michelle)

Phew!

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 05 June 2003 06:19 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Charest targets "big... (lagatta)

[ 05 June 2003: Message edited by: albireo ]

ronb
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2116

posted 05 June 2003 06:25 PM      Profile for ronb     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Odd. In my minds eye, lagatta is quite svelte, lithe even.
Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 05 June 2003 06:32 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Maybe so... la gatta = "the cat", and she doesn't come accross like one of those "fat cats".
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 05 June 2003 06:41 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Ronb, I'll kiss you. Not svelte, alas. Small and plump, rather cuddly - certainly not "big". And by no means a "fat cat" in the corporate or union-bureaucrat sense... I thought that was hilarious. I get too worked up and dogmatic (or catmatic?) about Stockholm's comments on Quebec politics, but I find them extremely abrasive. Good to throw in some nice silly walks.
From: Se non ora, quando? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 06 June 2003 06:27 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Bill Davis takes a swat at... (TommyPaine)

Ah, he's an old gyu. Tommy can take him.

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 08 June 2003 07:14 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
CSIS-- TERRORISTS UNDER YOUR... (jeff house)

Strange house to be under.

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 08 June 2003 11:54 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
First openly gay Episcopal... (Gir Draxon)
I never even suspected he was "Episcopal"...

paxamillion
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2836

posted 09 June 2003 11:43 AM      Profile for paxamillion   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Martha Steward indicted by (Doug)

Dude! Good lawyering!!

From: the process of recovery | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 10 June 2003 12:22 AM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
White House insider cleans... (Michelle)

Which "insider" was this one, Michelle?

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 10 June 2003 02:09 AM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Maybe... Colon Towel
Mohamad Khan
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1752

posted 11 June 2003 01:45 PM      Profile for Mohamad Khan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Saskatchewan Farmer Saves... (al-Qa'bong)
Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 11 June 2003 04:23 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Fry his ass for such a despicable crime!
quote:
Ahenakew charged with promoting... (skdadl)

rob.leblanc
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2475

posted 11 June 2003 09:31 PM      Profile for rob.leblanc     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The History of African American...(Deception)

Saskatchewan Farmer saves....(Kindred)
YAY! Glad to hear Kindred is okay!

From: Where am I? Where are YOU? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 14 June 2003 10:53 AM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Ahenakew charged with promoting... (Mishei)

Oy gevalt!

From: Se non ora, quando? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 15 June 2003 07:27 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Yet another thread about... (audra estrones)
Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 16 June 2003 12:24 AM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hillary, your cover has been blown.

The real Hillary Clinton (Willowdale Wizard)

scrabble
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2883

posted 17 June 2003 07:58 PM      Profile for scrabble     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
worst books you have, uh,... (Catchfire)

Like, Farenheit 451, man.

From: dappled shade in the forest | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 17 June 2003 09:29 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Nice reference there, scrabble

quote:
do we get to to know the... (Newbie)

Yeah! So when do we? Huh? Huh?

scrabble
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2883

posted 17 June 2003 10:11 PM      Profile for scrabble     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Now now kitten. Let the nice newbies settle in before you shed on them.
From: dappled shade in the forest | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 17 June 2003 10:13 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Oh, but I'm always nice! I only shed on their feet first.
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 20 June 2003 04:55 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
National Post: CBC Must Drop... (Jacob Two-Two)

That eeeeeeeevil Izzy Asper!

Doug
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 44

posted 20 June 2003 06:31 PM      Profile for Doug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Conspicious Consumption of... (Cougyr)
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 21 June 2003 01:45 AM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Nothing clever here; the sound of the words is just a bit striking...
quote:
The Weird Men Behind George... (Lard tunderin' jeesus)

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 21 June 2003 01:50 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Saskatchewan Farmer Saves... (Zoot Capri)

At least this one didn't lose a finger in doing so.

Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 22 June 2003 11:40 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Zundel offered release to... (Mishei)

I don't know what to say about this

Doug
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 44

posted 24 June 2003 01:30 AM      Profile for Doug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Zundel offered release to... (Doug)

Eeewwww...I don't want "release" from Zundel.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 24 June 2003 01:34 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The question is, did Mishei and Doug accept.

In other news, this thread is over a hundred posts. You know the routine.

Hmm. In a related story, this thread is actually NOT over a hundred posts and I'm an idiot.

[ 24 June 2003: Message edited by: Michelle ]

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 26 June 2003 01:51 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
However long this thread gets, Michelle, you'll never be an idiot.

quote:
U.S. Supreme Court Strikes... (Rufus Polson)

Hmmm. Violent buggers, those Supremes. Don't mess with Justice O'Connor!

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 26 June 2003 03:36 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
U.S. Supreme Court Strikes... (Mycroft)
The long arm of the Law is flailing about in all directions.

vickyinottawa
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 350

posted 26 June 2003 05:16 PM      Profile for vickyinottawa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
is there such a thing as... (leftylicious)

well?

is there?

edited to add:

Curious link on domestic... (clockwork)

[ 26 June 2003: Message edited by: vickyinottawa ]

From: lost in the supermarket | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
4t2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3655

posted 26 June 2003 11:59 PM      Profile for 4t2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
It's back: The "New"... (xrcrguy)

New and improved, no doubt.

From: Beyond the familiar... | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 27 June 2003 02:55 PM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
US Supreme Court Legalizes... (albireo)
I may soon be able to shed that alias!

4t2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3655

posted 27 June 2003 10:18 PM      Profile for 4t2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The National Post's mission is finally clear to one and all.

quote:
National Post: CBC Must Drop... (Justice)

From: Beyond the familiar... | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
redshift
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1675

posted 29 June 2003 03:17 PM      Profile for redshift     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
how i'm going to reach 1000... (Deception)

how could i resist

[ 29 June 2003: Message edited by: redshift ]

Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 30 June 2003 05:40 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Oxford bans student for being... (Mishei)

Now I've heard of discrimination agaisnt minorities, but banning a specific person just because they are who they are...

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 01 July 2003 03:51 AM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Question regarding What's... (Performance Anxiety)
Well, Billy...

redshift
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1675

posted 01 July 2003 11:51 PM      Profile for redshift     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The NDP is catching up in... (Stockholm)
among other places...we hope.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 July 2003 11:51 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
102nd post!

All times are Pacific Time  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca