babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Michelle: thread killer of Banter

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Michelle: thread killer of Banter
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 07 May 2003 06:22 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well: I thought someone should mark the passing or something, you know.

I love a good funeral.

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 07 May 2003 06:31 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
... of course, since this thread title includes the name of a babbler, she'll be obliged to kill off this one, as well.

Nemmine. We'll have a good wake for as long as possible. A glass of wine, skdadl? Or would you prefer a nice single malt?

[ 07 May 2003: Message edited by: 'lance ]

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 07 May 2003 06:34 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, that's okay. I think there's already a precedent established whereby if the thread title includes the name of a moderator, we leave it open. Remember Audra, she-wolf of the rabble SS?
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 07 May 2003 06:35 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks kindly, 'lance, but I do the wee drams only three times a year: St Andrew's, Hogmannay, and To the Immortal Memory.

The sauvignon blanc will do me nicely. Ta.

Whaddya mean, she's gonna kill this one off too?!?! This is Banter!

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 07 May 2003 06:36 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh! Michelle! Hi!

Nice of you to let us carry on. Ta as well.

Albireo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3052

posted 23 May 2003 11:52 AM      Profile for Albireo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ha ha ha... in a thread about "banter thread-killer" Michelle, skdadl double-posts, and draws no response for over 2 weeks. Hehehe!...
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 23 May 2003 01:29 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, yeah. I also thought this was rather a good thread, and it hurt my feelings a bit, I will admit, that hardly anyone else came around.

So thank you, albireo. It helps.

kuba walda
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3134

posted 23 May 2003 01:39 PM      Profile for kuba walda        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to say

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca