babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Michelle is doing something

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Michelle is doing something
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 18 July 2002 02:18 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that is causing my computer to tell me I've committed an illegal operation. This happened twice, so I can't tell what Michelle is doing. Can someone tell me?
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 18 July 2002 03:22 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, did you try to use the "testing" thread? Yeah, that's because in an old message I'd posted in that thread, I tried to insert music into my message code. I went back and took it out about half an hour ago, so you shouldn't have any other problems, skdadl. I'll bet it's because you have ActiveX controls disabled on your computer. Before I fixed it, that thread made my computer ask me every time if I wanted to allow the ActiveX controls to work.

Hope it works okay for you now. I haven't done anything else to any other part of the board, so if your computer is acting up, I'm afraid it's not me.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 18 July 2002 03:33 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, I'm ok now -- and I can even read testing testing now -- but when I started this thread, I was getting arrested repeatedly on testing testing, and I didn't know how else to send up an alert.

Well, strictly speaking, I did ... But this seemed like more fun.

Otherwise: never mind.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca