babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Hey Trespasser!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Trespasser!
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 15 July 2002 09:55 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry to resort to this, y'all, but I've tried emailing and calling her, and she shuns me.

Here's the deal: I found a tres bohemian sublet for you on Gottigen (Tony The Juice King is hitchiking across Canada for a few months), above Bob and Lori's Cafe. There are 3 other people living there, one is a (male) busker, one is a queer (female) language student, and the other (female) works at a drop in centre for street youth. It looks nice, and there is a room coming available in September, so if you like it, you can stay. It's furnished, and two blocks from Mark and Audra's Maison D'Amour, and you should stop by after work tomorrow and I'll take you over to see it.

carry on, all.

From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trespasser
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1204

posted 15 July 2002 10:02 PM      Profile for Trespasser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoops, I'm sorry, I went from work straight to the Babble dependency clinic and haven't even checked my phone messages. Sounds cool, I'll call you right away. (Just hope it's not for a couplamonths and then I have to move again...) You're a sugarcandy for thinking of me even when I don't.
jeff house
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 518

posted 15 July 2002 10:19 PM      Profile for jeff house     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This will be in Toronto, right?
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 15 July 2002 10:32 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pity of it all, jeff... it'll be in Halifax.
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trespasser
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1204

posted 15 July 2002 10:40 PM      Profile for Trespasser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hee hee hee, Jeff and Doc... Good point. Ever since I moved to Halifax I wanted to move to another city. I'm like Lou Reed in Blue in the Face, "I've been trying to leave Brooklyn for twenty years..."

Audra: I just spoke to Toni and he said he subletted the room already. But that's OK, I hope I'll be looking for an appartment in September anyway. North End, naturellement.

Edited to add: Ha, 'Maison d'Amour'! This couple of queer friends that I mentioned to you, the married ones, I called their house The House of Vice and Sin in Agricola.

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: Trespasser ]

audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 15 July 2002 11:26 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tres' OH NO! That's so sad! I talked to him just today and he hadn't. Curses! I'm sorry!
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca