babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Way to be nonesuch!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Way to be nonesuch!
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 28 April 2002 11:16 PM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anybody check out nonesuch's posts?
Two more to go!

WOO! WOO!

From: intra-crainial razor dust | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 28 April 2002 11:42 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whee! *hops into nonesuch's lap, and purrs approval of the symbolic crossing of a millennial anniversary of posts*
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Slick Willy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 184

posted 29 April 2002 11:31 AM      Profile for Slick Willy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoo Hooo! I saw it happen! Welcome to your Pilsner years Nonesuch. Well maybe not Pilsner but somethin' good anyway.

Congratz Nonesuch, and many more.

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 29 April 2002 12:06 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's to a clear, true voice, ringing sweet reason at us since the first day she appeared.

Congratulations, nonesuch, and many happy returns!

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 29 April 2002 12:07 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PS: Sherpawatch, you guys. Look at his numbers.
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 29 April 2002 12:39 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
'Ray for nonesuch! Sweet reason, wit and wisdom indeed! Congratulations!
From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
rob.leblanc
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2475

posted 29 April 2002 02:30 PM      Profile for rob.leblanc     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
congrats nonesuch!

From: Where am I? Where are YOU? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
nonsuch
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1402

posted 29 April 2002 03:05 PM      Profile for nonsuch     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, shucks....
Thank you, thank you.
(never thought i'd last)

From: coming and going | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 29 April 2002 05:55 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good show nonesuch. Keep it up.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trespasser
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1204

posted 29 April 2002 07:06 PM      Profile for Trespasser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NoneSuch is cool.
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 29 April 2002 07:41 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yay nonesuch! Here's a glass of champagne for you - may as well have the game as the name!

(Trespasser watch too...she's in the 900's!)

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
nonsuch
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1402

posted 29 April 2002 08:15 PM      Profile for nonsuch     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anything, anything at all, so long as it's scotch.
(too cold for Creemore)

From: coming and going | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trespasser
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1204

posted 29 April 2002 08:24 PM      Profile for Trespasser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Nobody (but Mandos) calls me Trespasser, Michelle. People call me Trespasser when they're about to enter a fight with me. My e-friends all call me Tres .]

So tell me, the two of you. What's goin' on with babble as of late?

[ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: Trespasser ]

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 29 April 2002 08:24 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How about a shot of cognac, only the best.
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 29 April 2002 08:26 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmph. Now, then. This, from the woman who refers to those of us who have seen hard service in defence of our Queen and country as "common." The cheek!
From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 29 April 2002 08:29 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, I said only the best my dear, nothing but the best for nonesuch.
SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 29 April 2002 08:31 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know, eh 'lance (except I'm in it for real. )

Congrats nonesuch!

From: Cambridge, MA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 29 April 2002 08:33 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Quite, young master SamL.

My dear fellow, you'll have to forgive me. At first I failed to realize that "RCAC" stood for "Royal Canadian Army Cadets" -- I made you one of those show-boat fly-boys! Terribly sorry, old chap.

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 29 April 2002 08:34 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There, the commoner appeared. There I agree with you 'lance, such cheek. How dare he appear in my presence. Off to the stable with you boy, the horses need grooming.
SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 29 April 2002 09:15 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ma'am, we don't do horses, though if you'd like to set up a biv site, I'd be happy to give a hand.
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 29 April 2002 10:15 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What does biv mean?
SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 29 April 2002 10:18 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bivouak (sp?). You set up the tents, the cooking area, the POL point, move all of the kit from the transport to the site. . .good fun.

[ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: SamL ]

[ April 29, 2002: Message edited by: SamL ]

SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 29 April 2002 10:59 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh 'lance: RCACC is army (Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps), (sometimes written RC(Army)CC), navy is RCSCC, and air is RCACS - squadron, not corps. Just so ya know.

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: SamL ]

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 29 April 2002 11:32 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey thar nonesuch this thread is in your honor. Whatya think about these young uns' talking in code? I find it most distressing.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca