babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » How y'all doin? Itz fryday nite!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: How y'all doin? Itz fryday nite!
xrcrguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1562

posted 27 April 2002 12:28 AM      Profile for xrcrguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shout out to all ze babblerz!
hope everyone's having a swell time...
chillin' with my brother waitin' for my flight to sudbury

From: Believe in ideas, not ideology | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 27 April 2002 01:02 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Having a quiet night after dinner with dad.
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 27 April 2002 01:16 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is now Satter day mourning. Sounds like some crazy religion.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
nonsuch
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1402

posted 27 April 2002 02:08 AM      Profile for nonsuch     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If ya gotto have religion, crazy is the best kind.
Smoking and drinking, putting off the nightmares as long as possible.

From: coming and going | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 27 April 2002 02:10 AM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey, xrcrguy! Any chance you can make it to the Soo? How long are you in Sudbury for? I'll be there Monday evening.
From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 27 April 2002 02:17 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am going beddybye with Alfred. The only sane crittur around here and he loves me too. I think.
annie.victoria
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2341

posted 27 April 2002 02:30 AM      Profile for annie.victoria     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm having a rockin' time! I finally woke up!!!!!!!

After being on the road with the government ... you get a little sleep deprived. But I woke up finally this evening.

And most of you are still a bunch of lying cheating folks

annie, please tell me you won't cheat the government anymore....??? oh hell????? what am I saying then you would run me out of business!!!

andrean
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 361

posted 27 April 2002 04:41 AM      Profile for andrean     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I danced for four hours, each song better than the last, my dear friends nearby, just enough drink in me, just enough of everything...just perfect
From: etobicoke-lakeshore | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 27 April 2002 05:46 AM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OH, and I missed you! Damn! Ah well, I had a good time watching "Too Wong Foo...", heehee, that movie's hilarious
From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Slick Willy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 184

posted 27 April 2002 11:10 AM      Profile for Slick Willy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hell's Bells! Didn't you people know the Leafs were playing??? In a 6 to 3 win over the Islanders the Leafs played a good game with everyone stepping up. With Mats out, some of the depth the team has really came into the spot light.

GO Leafs!

Trespasser
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1204

posted 27 April 2002 05:53 PM      Profile for Trespasser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's Saturday and I am on my way to do some grocery shopping.
nonsuch
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1402

posted 27 April 2002 06:09 PM      Profile for nonsuch     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm a drag-queen, too.
Wore red all afternoon.

From: coming and going | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 28 April 2002 09:35 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The good thing about the rain and the great wind is that no one is going to bug me about going out today, which means that I can knuckle down to getting our taxes done, oh whee.
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 28 April 2002 10:00 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The bad thing about rain and wind is entertaining a 3 year old inside all day. Sigh.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 28 April 2002 10:15 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess you can't try beer, eh?

JUST KIDDING.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 28 April 2002 10:21 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ha! Well, I suppose I could drink the beer and he could be entertained by my drunken antics.

Or not.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 28 April 2002 10:27 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The neighbour E mailed me about a storm???? What storm? snow or rain, or both. Ya, ya you say, turn on the bloody TV. NO there are cartoons for kiddies. IT IS Son-day. When it is not cartoons there is some kind of Mass or religious stuff.

Then you say the radio. How many bloody stations to I have to scrabble through to MAYBE find weather.

So, What storm?

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 28 April 2002 10:30 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some rain, and a great wind.

"Will this wind be so mighty ...
as to lay low ...
the moun-tayns
of the uth ...
the uth, the uth?"
-- Beyond the Fringe

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 28 April 2002 10:38 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A great wind? Shit I will have to fill up the bath tub with water as great winds knock down great trees that fall on the electric lines. Shit, shit, shit.
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 28 April 2002 10:45 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen the weather on tv at all - I just heard the rain pitter-pattering on my window here and there just before dawn this morning. The wind IS picking up a little right now, but not to the point where it's really bad or anything. But it's grey and ugly outside.

Maybe today is a good day to do some grocery shopping.

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 28 April 2002 10:55 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is doing zilch here. I guess we are in the eye of the storm to be, or hopefully not to be. Had to throw in a bit of cultchah.

Just checked out Environment Canada. Snow, snow and more snow. 10 to 15cms. Oh what fun. Have to hitch up Alfred to the sleigh. Maybe Jerome too.

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: clersal ]

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: clersal ]

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca