babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Gentlemen, Have you Filed your Income Tax Yet?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Gentlemen, Have you Filed your Income Tax Yet?
John I. Fleming
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1846

posted 25 April 2002 07:58 PM      Profile for John I. Fleming        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For those who are easily offended by a harmless joke, stop reading.

Tax Notice

Government of Canada: Notice of Tax Payment
Effective Jan. 1, 2002
Male Tax Payers
Gentlemen:

The only thing the Government of Canada has not taxed is your peter, mostly because, 90% of the time it is out of work and 10% of the time it is in the hole. Also, it has two dependants, which are both nuts. However beginning Jan 1, 2002, your peter will be taxed according to size.

Please check your personal size, using the chart below to determine your category.

10-12 inches Luxury Tax
8-10 inches Poll Tax
6-8 inches Privilege Tax
4-6 inches Nuisance Tax

Anything under four (4) inches is eligible for a refund. Please do not ask for an extension.

Sincerely,

The Prime Minister of Canada, The Honorable Jean Chretien

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: John I. Fleming ]

From: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
nonsuch
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1402

posted 25 April 2002 08:39 PM      Profile for nonsuch     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Query
Do i get a refund for the size of my envy?

From: coming and going | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
John I. Fleming
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1846

posted 25 April 2002 08:52 PM      Profile for John I. Fleming        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Anything under four (4) inches is eligible for a refund. Please do not ask for an extension."

HAHAHAHAHA!

From: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 25 April 2002 10:50 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Seen that a few times over the years. Never fails to get a chuckle.
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca