babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » which are you?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: which are you?
markhoffchaney
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 817

posted 19 April 2002 04:42 AM      Profile for markhoffchaney     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dictator or sitcom character?

You can do this two ways, the way it instructs or, you can find out who you are by answering the questions as honestly as possible.

Much to my horror and fears, I am Chandler Bing on two different tries. With different answers. Would someone please shoot me?

here, boo hoo. Chandler?

Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 19 April 2002 11:11 AM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I came up as Niles from Fraser...but only 'cause I lied and said I was obsessed with my hair.

I've always seen myself as more of a Kramer, minus the weird hair, but much more spazzy.

From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Victor Von Mediaboy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 554

posted 19 April 2002 11:19 AM      Profile for Victor Von Mediaboy   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is a great site. I'm Eric Foreman from That 70's Show. It's so true.
From: A thread has merit only if I post to it. So sayeth VVMB! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 19 April 2002 11:46 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who is Mrs Barkley from Big Country?

Should I tell the Brain that he's right or not? He's waiting for my answer.

Omnigal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2282

posted 19 April 2002 02:03 PM      Profile for Omnigal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fidel!
From: where the sun don't shine (most of the year anyway) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Trinitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 826

posted 19 April 2002 02:07 PM      Profile for Trinitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When they ask European, do they mean caucasian? When they ask roomate, does that include married?
rob.leblanc
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2475

posted 19 April 2002 03:06 PM      Profile for rob.leblanc     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Dawson from Dawsons Creek. Please shoot me.
From: Where am I? Where are YOU? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
ronb
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2116

posted 19 April 2002 03:19 PM      Profile for ronb     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Shultz from Hogan's Heroes. I see nozzink, I hear nozzink...
BillCostley
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1495

posted 19 April 2002 06:48 PM      Profile for BillCostley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm apparently not fielding the Q&A properly: what known sitcom character = an unemployed, published, radical poet about to turn 60?
From: Wellesley MA usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 19 April 2002 07:35 PM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apparently, I'm Jack McPhee from Dawson's Creek. I don't know wether that's good or bad, as I don't watch it- but I'm assuming that it's about as flattering as a 500 year sentence to purgatory.
From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 19 April 2002 07:42 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mobutu Sese Seko, late of Zaire. I was the 79th incarnation thereof.
From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 19 April 2002 09:23 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did the questionnaire answering the questions honestly, as myself. Apparently I'm Dharma.

Uh huh.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 19 April 2002 11:10 PM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good God, I'm Fred Flinstone. The sorrow of it is, I can sort of see it. I don't think I'll tell my family about this.

quote:
Who is Mrs Barkley from Big Country?

That was a western on TV in the late '60's I think. Mrs. Barkley was the widowed mother of three sons, and owned a large and very prosperous ranch in California. She was played by Barbera Stanwick. If I may say so, it's sort of how I've always pictured you. It's a helluvalot better than being told your Fred Flinstone I can tell you.

From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 19 April 2002 11:36 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apparently I am no one. They said I won. I guess I did not understand the question. It was too long.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
clockwork
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 690

posted 19 April 2002 11:58 PM      Profile for clockwork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...

Apparently I'm Norm!

Beer me, Woody!

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 20 April 2002 12:22 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe I don't watch TV enough.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 20 April 2002 04:59 AM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 558 to have chosen Stalin from Soviet Union. Stalin from Soviet Union was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.
quote:
Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were Balky from Perfect Strangers, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

Balky or Stalin... whom is most like da sherpafish?

[ April 20, 2002: Message edited by: sherpafish ]

From: intra-crainial razor dust | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sleK
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2278

posted 20 April 2002 06:36 AM      Profile for sleK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay!

I am Mork from Ork!

Nanu Nanu!

Where's my coke?

From: a chair - in a room - by a door | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 20 April 2002 09:10 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
When they ask European, do they mean caucasian?

No. They mean do you live in Europe.

quote:
When they ask roomate, does that include married?

No. They mean do you have a roommate. They have another question in there that asks if you're married.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 20 April 2002 11:14 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Barbara Stanwyck???? You see me as Barbara Stanwyck?!?!?!?

She murdered people! She talked and smiled through clenched teeth! She was very together!

I, alas, am a limp noodle. But on balance, Spring Chicken, I have decided I am flattered. Kiss.

freedom2002
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1309

posted 20 April 2002 11:50 AM      Profile for freedom2002     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
kaizid : from the cama sutra ? what the hell ??!!
From: calgary , alberta , canada | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trespasser
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1204

posted 20 April 2002 11:55 AM      Profile for Trespasser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I turned out to be Bubble from the BritCom that I've never watched, Absolutely Fabulous. I don't know if there's any truth to this:

quote:
Always dressed in the most ludicrous ensembles (she recently traveled to Paris in a Napoleon outfit), she is convinced that Martians will soon be coming to whisk her away in their spaceship...

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 20 April 2002 12:03 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now there, Tres, although I've never watched much of Ab Fab, I can at least see you in the suit ... Rather fetching, really.

And Spring Chicken, a PS: You as Fred Flintstone ... How much do you think of Homer Simpson as an update of good ole Fred? Does that work for you too? That's not really how I have been thinking of you -- but it may become the way that I do ...

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca