babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » clersal slips past 1000...!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: clersal slips past 1000...!
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 14 April 2002 02:37 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My goodness, my goodness. We forgot all about clersal, our humble Babbler from the far reaches of Quebec!

Well, here's a 1000-party for you, madame

* Distracts Jerome with a cat treat and sits on clersal's lap, purring... *

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 14 April 2002 03:00 AM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CHEERS FOR CLERSAL!!! A true delight to have among us!!!

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: meades ]

From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 14 April 2002 09:14 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Humble??? clersal humble?!?!

I don't think you live long with Jerome the serial killer and stay humble, no I do not.

But I think you learn a li'l something about biding your time and then swooping in for the kill, I do I do I do.

Oh, ye pompous, beware: clersal's on the job, and her job is stalking you!

Congratulations, you trickster you.

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 14 April 2002 10:26 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you. Such a nice greeting to wake up to on this be-e-eutiful Sunday morn. Jerome is out looking for a crittue, alfred is looking for Jerome to steal the crittur and the others are just enjoying.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 16 April 2002 08:43 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats clersal!

HEY BABBLERS! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING! ONLY FOUR OF US HAVE CONGRATULATED CLERSAL ON HIS AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT, WHILE THE REST OF YOU ARE SELFISHLY WORKING ON YOUR OWN POST COUNTS! GET OVER HERE! *Whipcrack*

From: Cambridge, MA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 16 April 2002 08:51 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(Geez... yer right, SamL... Though clersal is very definitely a gril, as we say around here).

'Ray for clersal! Proof that quality counts for more than quantity!

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trespasser
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1204

posted 16 April 2002 09:50 PM      Profile for Trespasser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cheers, ClerSal, and happy belated B-day too (you had it a day before I did, right?). Please write more about Quebec, I enjoy your reportages.
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 16 April 2002 10:34 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't you forget that SamL I am a gril.
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 16 April 2002 11:12 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
clersal, I didn't notice this thread until now! Congratulations!
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 17 April 2002 12:24 AM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm late! i'M LATE.

clersal, I love your stories about Jerome. I almost think I can see him down in your basement playing with a feathered friend.

Keep on posting, your thoughts are an addition to any subject - I'm catching up to your quantity, if not your quality.

Any cake left?

From: intra-crainial razor dust | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 17 April 2002 12:32 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not cake, Brownies. And no, all gone.

Jerome has been robbed of two feathered ones today by the Mutt. The Mutt is outwitting the cat. He greets Jerome at the door and purloins the birds. Something I have no problem with.

Makes for less feathers as the dawg eats all and Jerome plucks the bird first.

I think Jerome is a bit classier.

SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 17 April 2002 10:34 AM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Serves me right for not checking your profile.

I had thought that I saw someone refer to you as a guy before, or maybe that was clockwork.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!

SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 17 April 2002 10:37 AM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry again for the 2x post, but the edit page was too slow to load.

I looked at the posts before mine and realized that I skim too much.

SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 17 April 2002 10:38 AM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry again for the 2x post, but the edit page was too slow to load.

I looked at the posts before mine and realized that I skim too much.

I might have posted this one twice due to browser probs. Sorry!

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 17 April 2002 11:09 AM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about it SamL. I know I am a gril. How come you aren't at school today? I don't know what this younger generation is coming to.
vaudree
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1331

posted 17 April 2002 12:25 PM      Profile for vaudree     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congradulations - and a hope for many more to come. (You've got some catching up to do if you wish to keep up with Michelle or the good Doctor.)
From: Just outside St. Boniface | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 17 April 2002 05:36 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nah, they are the best.

SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 17 April 2002 05:43 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well clersal, I go to one of those tech-intensive schools with laptops and net access in each classroom. That was during Geography.
Slick Willy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 184

posted 17 April 2002 06:14 PM      Profile for Slick Willy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh for fek sakes! Sorry I am late also. Nice going Clersal. And cheers to the next iooo.
Yes yes I have this ability to blow by anniversaries, birthdays and doctor appointments.

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 17 April 2002 06:36 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Slick Willy.
SammyL, computers didn't exist in my day, damn. I found Geography the boringest after Latin.

SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 17 April 2002 07:54 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Physical Geo sucks!!!
As does this Flood-Control (MIBD) thingy.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca