babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Wanna be nauseated by the "awww..." factor?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanna be nauseated by the "awww..." factor?
Victor Von Mediaboy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 554

posted 12 April 2002 03:09 PM      Profile for Victor Von Mediaboy   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know the Franksters are gonna skewer me for this, but I can't help myself.

There's a really cute bunny-rabbit having a nap just outside my window.

From: A thread has merit only if I post to it. So sayeth VVMB! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
girlpublisher
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2367

posted 12 April 2002 03:15 PM      Profile for girlpublisher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You've really set yourself up, now, dear, coming hot on the heels of the post about chirping birds, and all. Where do you work, anyway, that there are bunnies hopping outside your window? I guess Ottawa is a lot greener/more bunny-friendly than TO. We just have gangs of attack squirrels.
From: here to eternity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Trinitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 826

posted 12 April 2002 03:21 PM      Profile for Trinitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, WHERE are you seeing this? All I get are gulls over the Ottawa River and roller bladers around the Supreme Court.
Victor Von Mediaboy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 554

posted 12 April 2002 03:22 PM      Profile for Victor Von Mediaboy   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, the downtown/urban areas are far greener and bunny-friendly, it's true. We have the greenbelt, and lots of parks. But the suburbs of Ottawa are just as evil as the suburbs of TO. The amount of roadkill you see on the roads has jumped up in the past few years as more and more habitat is destroyed to make way for houses. There used to be fox and deer near my parents' house. No longer.

I'm at the corner of Smyth & Alta Vista.

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: Victor Von MediaBoy ]

From: A thread has merit only if I post to it. So sayeth VVMB! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
vickyinottawa
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 350

posted 12 April 2002 03:33 PM      Profile for vickyinottawa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmph. All I get outside of my window is the sound of speedsters on the Queensway.....
From: lost in the supermarket | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Victor Von Mediaboy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 554

posted 12 April 2002 03:38 PM      Profile for Victor Von Mediaboy   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The little guy just moved a little further down, out of sight of my window. I guess he didn't like all the people staring at him and saying "awwwwww...".
vickyinottawa
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 350

posted 12 April 2002 03:46 PM      Profile for vickyinottawa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't blame him...not one bit!
From: lost in the supermarket | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca