babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » The good doctor sweeps past 5000!!!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: The good doctor sweeps past 5000!!!
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 10 April 2002 07:29 PM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

WOW! Congratulations to DrConway! Babble's wonderful beacon of intelligence and reason! Cheers to nearly a year of making and breaking records on babble!

From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 10 April 2002 07:33 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
5000 posts in less than a year! Wow, congrats, Doc!
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
NDB
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1234

posted 10 April 2002 07:56 PM      Profile for NDB     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoooweeee! He's a sweet talking Doc!

That could be a song.

(Where's Loverboy to sing my hits when you need them.)

Thanks for the edumacation and the humour and the challenge Doc.

Don't worry meades and Michelle you'll be there too, not long.

annie.victoria
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2341

posted 10 April 2002 08:00 PM      Profile for annie.victoria     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
vaudree
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1331

posted 10 April 2002 08:15 PM      Profile for vaudree     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow and Meow. Pur-r-r-r
From: Just outside St. Boniface | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Slick Willy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 184

posted 10 April 2002 08:23 PM      Profile for Slick Willy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Never before have cats had so much to say. How does he do it with those paws of his you might ask. Why he must have happy feet!

[ April 10, 2002: Message edited by: Slick Willy ]

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 10 April 2002 08:29 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
~^..^~

(that's me, staring at you folks. )

Thank you, thank you, one and all. (and I daresay I should probably cool my jets a little or I'll break 6000 just by breathing. ) I'm glad to have had the opportunity to have many wonderful exchanges with you folks and I hope you all feel the same way.

So on to more babbling!

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 10 April 2002 08:32 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
How does he do it with those paws of his you might ask. Why he must have happy feet!

And he may have happier feet yet, I hear, if he buys his dream Babblemobile! But maybe that'll leave him less time for babbling... hmm...

Anyway, felicitations, Doc, and drive carefully! Can't wait till the Vancouver cops see a Crown Vic driven by a cat...

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 10 April 2002 09:21 PM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's see 5000 / apx360...
=
13 point 8 repeating

That can't be right, the Doc never repeats himself!

Way to go!!!

From: intra-crainial razor dust | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 11 April 2002 05:40 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, my paws and whiskers, Dr C -- I only just found this! I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date ... as usual ...

But a thousand million congratulations, old friend -- I think we joined up about the same time, yes? -- and here I am, trailing behind -- I think it's tidying up all the hairballs as I go that slows me down ...

Thanks for making the rest of us look so reserved and restrained ... hugs and kisses, ~^..^~

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 11 April 2002 05:46 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats doc.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca