FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Non-babble quotes

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Non-babble quotes
Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 10 April 2002 08:11 AM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's really about time we got this started. Enough with destroying the babble quotes thread!

Here's my current...it's from a friend of mine but I'm sure he borrowed it from someone. This friend just arrived yesterday in Bosnia to serve as part of the UN peacekeeping mission. He's an explosives tech, so he'll probably be clearing mines and unexploded shells while he's there. I wish him luck. Anyway, here's his quote:

"Remember there is no greater honour than serving in the name of peace. The extra $1350 a month tax free doesn't hurt either."

From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
NDB
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1234

posted 10 April 2002 10:46 AM      Profile for NDB     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lovely Sarcasmobri.

"Argue with anyone who says this is the best of all worlds, or even that it is beyond changing. It is neither."

- Mark Kingwell, The World We Want

SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 16 April 2002 12:57 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't be ashamed that I'm smarter than you are. Take it as a compliment that I even acknowledge your existence.

--ME

From: Cambridge, MA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 16 April 2002 08:30 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rush Hour II: "I hate that fortune-cookie shit!"
SamL
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2199

posted 18 April 2002 10:43 PM      Profile for SamL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
These are great.
Markbo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 124

posted 20 April 2002 03:08 PM      Profile for Markbo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred" George Bernard Shaw

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca