babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Yet another personality quiz.

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet another personality quiz.
Victor Von Mediaboy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 554

posted 02 April 2002 12:05 PM      Profile for Victor Von Mediaboy   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is my favourite personality quiz. I have the book at home, and now there's FINALLY an on-line version of the test:

http://www.aristotle.net/~crazybob/Pmain.htm

I'm "Leisurely" and "Mercurial", by the way...

...otherwise known as lazy and moody...

Anyhoo, the test is based on the DSV-IV, which is why I like it so much. The book has lotsa info about how to maximize your "strengths" and deal with your "weaknesses". It also gives advice on how folk of opposite personality types can get along.

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: Victor Von MediaBoy ]

From: A thread has merit only if I post to it. So sayeth VVMB! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trinitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 826

posted 02 April 2002 12:22 PM      Profile for Trinitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Idiosyncratic, the other high scores were dramatic and sensitive.
girlpublisher
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2367

posted 02 April 2002 12:39 PM      Profile for girlpublisher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm apparantly turning into my mother: dramatic and self-sacrificing and mercurial.
From: here to eternity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
nonsuch
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1402

posted 02 April 2002 01:50 PM      Profile for nonsuch     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
'Sensitive' and 'Leisurely'
Why doesn't this surprise me? Because i've already been a brown turtle and a Bernese Mountain Dog.

From: coming and going | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
vickyinottawa
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 350

posted 02 April 2002 03:10 PM      Profile for vickyinottawa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm with girlpublisher - Dramatic, Self-sacrificing and Mercurial. Tell me something I don't know....
From: lost in the supermarket | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Maia
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2327

posted 03 April 2002 02:51 AM      Profile for Maia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Idiosyncratic and dramatic, here.
Dawna Matrix
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 156

posted 03 April 2002 04:31 AM      Profile for Dawna Matrix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Highest was idiosyncratic, followed closely by adventurous, vigilant and dramatic.
From: the stage on cloud 9 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
beproud2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2040

posted 03 April 2002 12:08 PM      Profile for beproud2        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yikes here are my scores, in other words a prick!!

Highs
self confident:13 ......... Adventurous:11
Aggressive/Dramtic:10 ....... Leisurely: 9
Mercurial:8 ... Vigilant/Solitary/Conscientious:7

Lows
Self-Sacrificing: 3
Sensitive: 4
Devoted: 1

[ April 03, 2002: Message edited by: beproud2 ]

vaudree
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1331

posted 03 April 2002 12:37 PM      Profile for vaudree     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What is the score for impatient. That thing is WAY too long to do all at once.
quote:
15. People tell me that I express myself in an odd way- that I say things that are too deep for them, or that I don't explain what I mean.
I have actually been told this. But not here where there are too many more well-versed in many of the topics than I am.

From: Just outside St. Boniface | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
dee
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 983

posted 03 April 2002 01:00 PM      Profile for dee     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Phew, that certainly was a long one... but I'm a sucker for these kinds of quizzes so I finished it anyway.

My highest score was conscientious followed by vigilant, idiosyncratic and adventurous.

My low scores were dramatic and agressive.

From: pleasant, unemotional conversation aids digestion | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
aRoused
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1962

posted 03 April 2002 05:03 PM      Profile for aRoused     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Idiosyncratic, Conscientious Leisurely.

'sprobably right.

But what's the Intensity Score measuring?

From: The King's Royal Burgh of Eoforwich | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
'topherscompy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2248

posted 03 April 2002 08:17 PM      Profile for 'topherscompy        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

[ 02 May 2006: Message edited by: 'topherscompy ]

beproud2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2040

posted 04 April 2002 01:06 PM      Profile for beproud2        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea I am wondering the same thing!! someone help! My intensity was 29%! Go figer!

Maybe it is inteding that is the level of intensity you show as a person! I am intense I am not intense? lol you got me!!

Alix
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2279

posted 04 April 2002 03:14 PM      Profile for Alix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm idiosyncratic, dramatic and sensitive. I told my partner this, and he refused to say anything on the grounds it might get him in trouble

Anyway, intensity 20%. I don't know what it means either

Amy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2210

posted 04 April 2002 05:32 PM      Profile for Amy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Idiosyncratic: 11
self confident: 5
Adventurous: 10
Aggressive: 1
Dramtic: 6
Leisurely: 8
Mercurial: 7
Devoted: 6
Vigilant: 7
Solitary: 8
Conscientious: 9
Self-Sacrificing: 10
Sensitive: 8
Intensity: 29%

From: the whole town erupts and/ bursts into flame | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
beproud2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2040

posted 05 April 2002 12:34 PM      Profile for beproud2        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my question to you all? Why am I the only asshole according to this test! lol , I feel isolated and alone! lmao just kidding but still.. I see no other aggressive political people on this board ( according to the test). you would think a board that deals with politics would have more people like me, even if it is a lefty site in general.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca