babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Congratulations, Willy!!!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Congratulations, Willy!!!
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 27 March 2002 06:01 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slick's baby's coming home today! Here's to Slick Willy, winner of today's absolutely happiest babbler of them all award!

As Willy would say -- has said, actually, in several threads above: AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

[ March 27, 2002: Message edited by: skdadl ]

clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 27 March 2002 06:10 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 27 March 2002 06:50 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
'Ray for Slick and babe! Baby! Whichever!

Party at your place, after you get re-acquainted, Slick? Your turn, we had our cyber-housewarming remember!

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 27 March 2002 09:50 PM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hooray! Congratulations, Slick Willy! Best of luck!

edited to add: I just realized, I don't know what we're talking about. Either Slick has a new son or daughter, or his partner is back from away, someplace. Either way, Yay, for Slick Willy! Oh god, what a horrible double-entendre...

[ March 27, 2002: Message edited by: meades ]

From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 27 March 2002 10:20 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*hops about and claps paws *
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 27 March 2002 11:13 PM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In seperation the heart grows fondlers.
Did you remember the do not disturb when the sock is on the door knob rule? Let us know when the public party starts.

From: intra-crainial razor dust | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dawna Matrix
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 156

posted 27 March 2002 11:40 PM      Profile for Dawna Matrix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slick Willy would never bed Skeletor, sherpa. He deserves the finest partner of all - Mary Jane!
From: the stage on cloud 9 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 27 March 2002 11:47 PM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now Dawna, don't go spoil a perfectly good in-joke!

Skeletor, Mary-Jane, anyone(thing?) is better that William 'oh, captain' Shatner. But Slick has his own lady-friend and I'm sure she rates with Mary-J.

Dawna Matrix
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 156

posted 27 March 2002 11:50 PM      Profile for Dawna Matrix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't talk to me about spoiling in-jokes then. Spoiler.

I got the telephone letter yesterday - laughed MY ass off. I love RED MEAT! My favourite - (do you know it?) is the one where there's three panels of the crazy guy with a glowing skull floating behind him. The last panel, he says 'it's still there, isn't it?'

Writing a big letter back today.

[ March 27, 2002: Message edited by: Dawna Matrix ]

From: the stage on cloud 9 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 28 March 2002 12:27 AM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
(sorry Slick for the thread hyjacking)
Glad you and your burro enjoyed the mail.
'ja get the E-twin as well?

Slick Willy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 184

posted 28 March 2002 11:36 AM      Profile for Slick Willy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey! Sorry I missed this yesterday. I must admit that I am distracted. Just to clarify my baby is my darling wife and she and my daughter have been gone for two weeks to see her family out on Vancouver Island.

I was just on the phone with her and she is at the airport and getting ready to board the plane that will bring her back to me. I can't find the words to say how I feel right now. I can barely type. heh heh Two weeks without them, and I know this sounds sucky, was hell for me. I am sooooo glad that both of them will soon be enclosed in my ever loving arms that I think I just may pop here.

But enough about my soppy self. Let's kick this sucker into high gear. The bar is open, the caterers have done a fine job and the buffet is ready to go. For you veggies out there you will find the vegitarian dishes marked with little "I love you" signs in honor of my most beloved.

If you have any needs or wants Lily will see that things are taken care of. And of course washrooms are located up and down as well as down the hall, second on the left.

hmmmm, oh my! Shame on me. I almost forgot!
Welcome friends. Eat, drink and be merry.

sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 28 March 2002 02:05 PM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You the host with the most, Slick!

I'll have what he's having.

sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 28 March 2002 08:09 PM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Err... it seem I showed up a bit early.
Where IS everyone???

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 29 March 2002 03:26 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For once I'm on time! No Little Jimmy Flaherty types stealing the distributor cap, no traffic jams, no nothing.

*flicks tail, hops onto sherpafish's lap, and bats a paw on the human's chest to remind him about the catnip. *

*purring something about a biography, too. *

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Slick Willy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 184

posted 29 March 2002 01:53 PM      Profile for Slick Willy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ahem. I seem to be a little pressed for time all of a sudden. I am a whole person once again not that I have my sweetie within reach.

Both my wife and my daughter got home at around 4 yesterday afternoon and I have been some what pre-occupied for the last little while and hope that it will be the same for today. heh heh

Please forgive my rude manners and do make yerselves to home. Sherpa and Doc, don't mind the two other cats and the dog as they are quite friendly (maybe a little too friendly) and as for the fish, don't beleive a word they tell you. THey get fed twice a day and the storey about not having eaten for months is pure fiction. The tell-tale fat bellies are always a dead give away.

As well the good doctor may find the freash growing catnip in the kitchen window to be to his liking. And Sherpafish, you can find a nice towel in the closet in the hall should you fancy going from fishtank to fishtank. Just mind the Flying Fox and the Pimalodela Pictus as they have some what of an attitude. The shark is harmless.

And if anyone hears some odd noises and banging from that back bedroom just ignore it and I will be out soon enough.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca