FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Skdadl breaks 4000 posts

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Skdadl breaks 4000 posts
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 24 March 2002 04:26 PM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Congratulations, Skdadl, on passing 4000!
The next 4000 can't come soon enough!

Ernie Eves would also like to congratulate you!

Avert your eyes, though! The reflection could blind you!!!

[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: meades ]

From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 24 March 2002 04:29 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Woooooooooooooooooot! *hops over to skdadl, ferrying selections of 19th-century literature *

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 24 March 2002 04:39 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aw, youse guys ... *scuff*

I talk too much, obviously. I spy, with my little eye, though, someone who's coming up fast on the old 3,000 ...

Gosh, see the helmet-hair! But meades, I hope you're not implying there that I look like Mike!?!

And yes, Dr C, those are the teeth, the very teeth. Precisely how did you do the ferrying? Mathilda "Legs" needs to know.

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 24 March 2002 04:57 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tied them onto my back. A tricky business when one must avoid giant humans.
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 24 March 2002 05:38 PM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, heavans, no! I would never imply such a horrid lie! The photos from earthmothers party speak quite to the contrary!

And dear me, it does look as though I've only got 94 to go!

But anyway, this is about YOU, skdadl! Don't change the subject!

From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 24 March 2002 06:13 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Youpi, wowie. Howls of joy and a million smileys that I don't know how to send. Congrats kiddo.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dawna Matrix
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 156

posted 24 March 2002 06:45 PM      Profile for Dawna Matrix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cheers, big ears!
( )

From: the stage on cloud 9 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca