babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Tommy_Paine hits a thousand!!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Tommy_Paine hits a thousand!!
Debra
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 117

posted 05 February 2002 10:34 AM      Profile for Debra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
congratulations Tommy PARTY
From: The only difference between graffiti & philosophy is the word fuck... | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 05 February 2002 10:53 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TOOOOOO funny, earthmum! She covers the waterfront, eh?

And Tommy, here's to you, a comrade admirer of the great democrats of the great century, scourge of the denizens of our own Grub Street, champion of the life of the senses (well-disciplined, of course )!

I have only one further word for you: Columnists! Bring it back!

vaudree
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1331

posted 05 February 2002 10:56 AM      Profile for vaudree     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just to say you haven't been one. Thanks for your 2¢
From: Just outside St. Boniface | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 05 February 2002 02:07 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woot! *swishes tail excitedly *
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
andrean
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 361

posted 05 February 2002 02:55 PM      Profile for andrean     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A gentleman and a scholar, Tommy_Paine is. And a darn nice guy into the bargain!
From: etobicoke-lakeshore | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trinitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 826

posted 05 February 2002 04:20 PM      Profile for Trinitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glad to have you here Tommy, you're always thoughtful, insightful, and I like your dry wit.

Congrats!

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 05 February 2002 04:25 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Earthmother, you SAID you would never show anyone else that picture of me in that nurses cos--

Er. Ahem. (yeah. I wish.)

Congrats, Tommy!

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trinitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 826

posted 05 February 2002 04:32 PM      Profile for Trinitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You've got perky breasts Michelle!
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 05 February 2002 04:58 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

The best part is that "Old Time Rock and Roll" is being played by a synthesizer! hee hee

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 05 February 2002 05:10 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A party in honour of old 'Squire Paine! How delightful! Always a capital chap to have 'round the old mess, don't you know. A credit to the regiment.

Mind you, on occasion I did have doubts about his soundness, what? It was in '86, I believe, that I first met him in the... ahem, that is to say, that reports first reached my ears that he'd started to become something of an adept in, er, the Indian arts. But as there are ladies present (dear earthmother! Miss Michelle! The tea party was delightful, what? We must do it again sometime! And young Miss andrean, this time you simply must join us!) I'll say no more at present.

My dear fellow, here's to you! Always a delight to have you about the place, and many happy returns of the day!

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tommy_Paine
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 214

posted 24 March 2002 12:32 PM      Profile for Tommy_Paine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, I came across this while looking for something else. I must have missed it back in February.

A belated and much appreciated thanks, guys.

From: The Alley, Behind Montgomery's Tavern | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 24 March 2002 12:36 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 24 March 2002 12:40 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How come I missed that party for Earthmother in February. That was great.
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca