babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: ask the rabble-rousers.  
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » walking the talk   » labour and consumption   » I need a job

Author Topic: I need a job
Pellaken
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3428

posted 09 April 2003 08:09 PM      Profile for Pellaken     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I need some advice actually
my dream job is:

a walk in. the boss comes up, and says "this is what you gotta go. we will pay you for 4 hours of work. if it takes you 3 hours, or 5 hours, we'll still pay you for 4 hours of work., not, get to work!"

suggestions?

From: UPEI or at home in S-Side, PEI | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Aviator
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3299

posted 10 April 2003 12:00 PM      Profile for Aviator     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Not too sure what it is you are asking. One bit of advice, though: do not move to BC. There is just simply no work.

Sometimes I think you have to walk on water before you can get a job. And even then, you might be considered.

[ 10 April 2003: Message edited by: Aviator ]

From: British Columbia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 10 April 2003 12:05 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Moving this to "ask the rabble rousers."
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 10 April 2003 12:06 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
If your stated age is accurate, you are about 18 or 19, eh? What kind of job are you looking for, a temporary job or one that requires some training or education? And what are you interested in?
From: Se non ora, quando? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca