FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » body and soul   » A Cat Story

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: A Cat Story
Toedancer
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10934

posted 03 February 2006 02:17 PM      Profile for Toedancer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The last 24 hours have been horrible. And it's because of a Cat. The Medi-Gas guy drove his 5 ton up the driveway to deliver my spouse's 3 oxygen cannisters. Standing by the opened back end talking to Dave the driver, we hear a loud piercing cat cry. He looks shocked and says Oh My that cat has been in there for...(looks down at his feet) for at least 4 days. It is a huge cold, sterile environment even for a cockroach, let alone a cat. Dave helps me up into the back, I tear stuff away until I see it, sitting perched on top of a cold oxygen bottle, shaking uncontrollably and yelping its head off. I coax with my wee-I'm a safe person-voice. It comes very slowly and finally sorts out all the metal bars and jumps down. I pick it up immed. to get it warm. I ask Dave, what's he to do about it. He says (looks down at his feet) well gee, its not from a customer, it had to have jumped in around Kingston or maybe Port Hope or Colborg or...I stop him. What are you going to do about it? He says, well I can't do anything, I'm on my way to next customer, I'll drop it off in a town, not a city. Oh great. So I take it inside to feed it, it's starving. Dave leaves, saying good luck. I have no cat food, just dog food. So I give it a can of turkey (my moms). Then it starts shreiking. It's very loud, its not a normal cat voice. So I study the thing and figure out it must be a cross with a Siamese, cos they are loud just like this one. It's not even cute. It has amber eyes, not green, its totally black, not a white hair anywhere. It's face seems too pointed, its eyes small. I don't like it. I phone a friend, Ralph down the street, do you want a cat to take Cuddles place? He says sure if its young. It is, I'd say about 8 months. Then he hears it through the phone and says NO, I don't want THAT cat. It's incredibly annoying, walks all over my keyboard, jumps up onto counters, even on top of stove when I was making meatballs. It toys with my spouse's air tubing. It hates my beloved dog. My dog is fascinated and just wants to smell its bum and see what it is. It hisses and growls like a vicious demon. It's been fed/watered/warmed and it will not settle down to just rest for a friggin minute.
I know, take it to the Humane Society, right? Well I can't. It won't get adopted, I'm sure of it. In fact, I was there just last week, because Ralph's dog died at the vets, and his cat Cuddles, 19, died the same day. Then when he went to clean up all the kitty litter with his vacuum, the vacuum Blew UP. So that was 3 things in one day. The next week we went to Humane Society just to look, this was on our way to Future Shop to get him a new vacuum. Lots and lots of cute, wee baby pups/kittens/rabbits etc. He did choose a 6 month old black Lab pup, because he could see only the younger pups were being adopted.

Presently I am emotionally, mentally and physically bankrupt, and actually am seeing a bankruptcy trustee next week, so I'm broke as well. I feel like a ghost in my own life. According to my caregiver's group, this is normal. I even hate my caregiver group. My shadow side is certainly in full bloom right now. In other words, the circumstances of my life have turned my switch OFF. By the time I'm free/ready, I probably won't even be able to find the switch anymore.

It was suggested to me, by a wealthier woman who also is the only caregiver, that perhaps the cat, is in my life, because I must get out of the thick fog of sacrifice and that the cat could serve to give me an awakening. Really? Why do wealthier people not understand Poverty is grinding and makes everything else harder? Right now I see the cat as just another burden. I believe I'm experiencing cynical despair.

I have already notified my vet, so he can put up a notice, and alert other vets. Anyway, when the Occupational Therapist arrives, I am going to appeal to her Sense of Civic Duty, and perhaps talk her into taking it back to Kingston, to their Humane Society.

I am not asking for any help/advice, I am simply venting. Altho, if you have any, please feel free.

And if the OT says NO, then I guess I would want some names to be offered. Cruella comes to mind. My dog is a female, she has been fixed. When they fix cats, do they remove their balls? How can I tell what sex it is? But really, who cares, gender seems unimportant when their its. And how old are cats when their fixed? And if its not fixed, who will pay for it? I'm going back to bed.
Gawd, sorry this is a very long post.

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 03 February 2006 02:30 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Toedancer - I know this frame of mind. Hang on, and breathe deeply. I know it feels like a bad frame of mind at the moment, but in fact it means you are a wonderful person, and you just keep going, gril.

The cat is with you right now because you are who you are. You know that is true. For someone already in crisis it complicates the crisis, I know, and yet making a truce with the cat, coming to an understanding with the cat, may in fact help you to reaffirm your strength.

I think it's the right thing to do, Toedancer. I will help. PM me if you need more help, and I will.

lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 03 February 2006 02:50 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The little cat is in crisis too - that is why he or she is so annoying.

I love half-Siamese mixes - Renzo is one, and Nadja before him was too. They are incredibly intelligent and become very attached to their human, like a dog. Their long faces fill out a bit when they are fully-grown and well-fed, but their faces and bodies are long and elegant - and indeed, half-Siamese are often black; Nadja was pure black - Renzo has a small white bib and toetips.

We should have a slush fund to help with cat food and vet's expenses!

Indeed they remove tomcats' testicles when they "fix" them, but they keep the scrotal sac so the operation isn't so obvious. Obviously the operation for a female is involves removing the uterus and ovaries, and in a sense is even more complex than for a "human woman" because a cat uterus has multiple chambers (obviously brebis noire can explain this more accurately than I can). So it is major surgery, but cats, especially young cats, are tough customers and recuperate remarkably quickly.

Good luck with the pussycat and everything else. (heart)

From: Se non ora, quando? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lard Tunderin' Jeezus
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1275

posted 03 February 2006 02:51 PM      Profile for Lard Tunderin' Jeezus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My sympathies.

I too have recently been adopted by a 6 to 8 month old kitten. She arrived on our doorstep two weeks ago, to the concern and delight of the children. She was cold and hungry, and the temperature was due to drop to -11 that night, so in it came after an hour or so of family discussion. The kids agreed that it was only temporary, 'til we could find her owner. Despite the fact it had no collar, it was obviously well-cared for and not feral - not starved, perfect ears, no fleas - so we expected to find her owner.

That was Thursday, on Friday night we printed flyers with a picture, and blanketed the neighbourhood on Saturday. We waited days for a response, but nothing.

Until Thursday rolled around again. An older lady came by with her grandchildren to see if we had her cat. Her grandchildren had spotted the flyer taped up at a local intersection. Sure enough, it was her cat, named 'Kitty'. (The kids were delighted that she came to them when they called 'kitty, kitty. kitty', but I guess it was to be expected.) She said she had lost Kitty the previous Wednesday, so she had spent one night out in the cold - the woman was afraid it had been outside for a week. It had somehow gotten down the elevator and outside from her apartment.

I should have known there wasn't going to be a happy ending when the kitten ran and hid when she tried to pick it up. But she said she'd come back later with her carrier - and I offered to carry it home for her just around the block when she voiced a concern about the weight.

She never came back for her, and I didn't think to get her name. Thinking back, the grandchildren had been much happier to see 'Kitty' than she was.

So here we are, with a cat that we have to keep away from the rabbit that has the run of the main floor. That required a new door for the basement (previously an open passage), costing $90 and half my Saturday to install. We don't know if she has had shots, so we have to do them. She'll need spaying. We've already spent $100 on food, litter, litterbox, scratchpad, etc.

The way I figure it, this 'free' kitten is going to cost $400 to $500. But I guess we're lucky, 'cause we at least like this one.

Best of luck, toedancer.

alisea
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4222

posted 03 February 2006 03:03 PM      Profile for alisea     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, toedancer ... I'm sorry you're so stressed. But there's something about the way cats have come into my life, that has spoken to both what I and the cat have needed. I hope it will work the same for you.

On Siamese crosses: our Crispin is one, and he yowled incessantly when we first adopted him off the street -- well, it was my daughter Kate who started feeding him; some louts had abandoned him when they moved.

Lots of food and cuddles later, he's calm, affectionate, good friends with the Dawg and completely bonded to our other cat.

He's also far too plump. The children call him FatCat PorkoPuss KiloKitty, in a sort of chant :-)

From: Halifax, Nova Scotia | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scout
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1595

posted 03 February 2006 03:08 PM      Profile for Scout     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Toedancer: Most Humane Societies will help you out. Call your local one, tell them the situation. They maybe able to set up an arrangement were you can foster Shrieky until they can find a home for her and assess her personality. I'm certain right now she's really freaked. The Human Society will see if she needs to be spayed. They will arrrange to take care of that and any shots she needs, de-worming as well. They will also provide you litter and food for the duration of your foster arrangement. This might allow you to help out a kitty you don't want but aren't able to just leave high and dry like the delivery guy.

The dog and cat will adjust, otherwise you'd already have had a bloodbath.

I fostered two kittens (well 4 but that's another story). But the last two were not charming little kittens when I brought them home. The only appealing thing about them was that they were a beautiful blue grey. Otherwise they looked like little aliens. Miserable, hissy, howling furballs. Weird eyes and weird little faces and picky little claws. But they needed help (the kittens and the Humane Society) so I brought them home and low and behold I have never owned sweeter, gentler, more affection cats. Both are very beautiful now that they are matured. One is a little round with huge yellow eyes but is placid and affectionate. Her brother looks very Siamese except for his colouring and personality, he's my loverboy who likes his belly scratched. But let me tell you, when scared (trips to the vet) he can howl to wake the neighbours and in fact did.

All in all the miserable kittens turned out to be a wonderful addition to our furry family. And the patience we put in to raising them was well worth it. If only I could say the same for the other two I raised by bottle who were sweet kittens but are weirdly, complete jerks 90% of the time now.

From: Toronto, ON Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
anne cameron
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 8045

posted 03 February 2006 04:01 PM      Profile for anne cameron     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Breathe, Toedancer. In and out and in and out, deeply. Breathe. Humane society, SPCA, there are even cat "rescue" places, usually in the yellow pages.

Shrieky is venting because she was trapped in the dark and cold and nobody gave a damn. Now she's found someone who does give a damn and she's venting, telling you the long sad tale and hoping you'll understand she is fried, frazzled, and afraid.

I've got a whiner. An orphan. Probably part siamese. Her mom was a Manx and they're NOT noisy buggers but mom died...and this one seems to think she is the voice for all the others in the litter. Drives me nuts.

Other people have offerred to take her, in fact one neighbour did but Ruby came home. For days I sang "the cat came back , the cat came back, I hoped it was a goner but the cat came back because she will not stay awaaaaaaaaaay"...

Take a can, or a jar, or something, fasten it to the wall and hang a sign "donations for Shrieky gratefully accepted". Don't be shy about it. Few people can just reach into their pocket and haul out a spare fifty, but if fifty people drop in a looney...

There's a woman in Gold River who has more heart than anyone I know. Place is swarming with cats. She has donation boxes up and a deal with the SPCA and a couple of vets, if a cat winds up at her place it is immediately sterilized...those which can be adopted are posted and often adopted, those which are feral or gibbled or crazy live in small shelters around her grooming office... everyone who takes a dog there for a hair cut winds up dropping pocket change into one of the several "for the cats" donation boxes...

We do what we can.
And if you shriek along with Shrieky you will both get to vent some frustrations. It may well be she has picked up on your own discombooberation and is yowling as much for you as for herself. She KNOWS you saved her from a death worse than fate!

And good on you for daring to do it , especially at a time of crisis.
(I've also found that a quarter of a gravol pill crushed and added to canned cat meat can do absolute wonders for an hysterical cat. I once did a half pill and the animal slept for almost ten hours so I cut it back to a quarter.)

From: tahsis, british columbia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 03 February 2006 04:08 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like Shrieky or Banshee better as a name than Cruella. A friend of mine downstairs from me in the co-op has a cat named Décibel, because she was tiny and loud as a kitten.

Renzo, who was also a starving stray, told me many long, sad stories. Siamese are storytellers, but when they are not hysterical, they "talk' more rather than screaming all the time.

Except when they are in heat.

jeff house
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 518

posted 03 February 2006 04:10 PM      Profile for jeff house     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Caterwaul" is a good name for a cat. A friend of mine has named his cat "General Grievous". This is good, too.
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 03 February 2006 04:14 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine used to have two cats named General and Strike.

Mine always have literary or historical names, however. Nadja was a surrealist cat; Renzo, either Lorenzo il Magnifico or the hero of Manzoni's I promessi sposi (the Betrothed). Skdadl named my ficus tree Fabrizio, from a Stendahlian hero...

Mandos
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 888

posted 03 February 2006 04:20 PM      Profile for Mandos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know a neutered male cat who is named after a castratto.
From: There, there. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 03 February 2006 04:30 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Caterwaul would be better for a tomcat:

quote:
Caterwaul is from Middle English caterwawen, "to cry as a cat," either from Medieval Dutch kater, "tomcat" + Dutch wauwelen, "to tattle," or for catawail, from cat-wail, "to wail like a cat."

In both German and Dutch, a Kater means not only a tomcat, but a hangover, no doubt due to the caterwauling in one's head...

Banshee, obviously for a female.

Toedancer
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10934

posted 03 February 2006 05:02 PM      Profile for Toedancer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Update, but first thanks to all who um helped and I like your stories.
Right now the dog is at my feet as usual. I piled all kinds of things onto my computer table so Shrek wouldn't jump up, the calculator (to figure out how I can still stay online) an open book, stapler, wireless phone etc., but HE has somehow managed to curl up right beside my printer, as comfortable as can be, fascinated with my fingers clicking the old fashioned way, on home row.

I left a message at the HS for Help. Meanwhile, Ralph brought me a bag of cheap cat kibble and a small bag of litter, which I put into a box bottom I whittled down. I've decided his home will be my workroom behind the kitchen. (I've just about abandoned it with projects anyway) For night time sleeping only. That way I will never hear him.If I make eye contact with him, he does silly things like curls up and around to expose his belly and when I scratch him he tucks his head under and he's in a ball.
Took my dog out for a long walk, its raining, nice huh? Called Shrek out, he stayed between recycling boxes under eave. Fine. Off we went. I was walking backwards to watch him watch me. Almost out of sight and his neck was stretched to the max, I couldn't believe how far he could stretch,(he's a Slinky) I tripped and fell. Serves me right. On returning home an hour later and beside the driveway is a very forested area, Mickey must have spied him and took off like a bat out of hell. Shrek climbed the highest tree there. I put the dog into the house and coaxed him down. He's actually quiet and I no longer feel like ripping out his vocal cords. And he is a male, and he is not fixed. I took the time to look and feel his nether regions. He follows me everywhere. He's knocked down my daughter's river stones in her room, her carved creatures from Africa. Meantime my daughter thinks its hilarious, because I usually Moan when I have to mind her cat, Sir Scarf. Quiet as cats are suppose to be. In fact most of the time I never know he is even here, when I do mind him, which is rarely.

Thanks Anne, its true, being vocal with him actually helps. Skdadl, how do I make a truce?

Mickey and Shrek have made some sort of peace, they nose sniffed and Shrek rubbbed up high against her chest.

Whoever said At least cats don't write your memoirs, obviously never had a part Siammese.

I'll wait until I hear from the Humane Society about helping, meantine you think Shrek is okay? I'm open to new names. I'm actually kind of liking him a little. Although he will have to learn to be more like a dog and accompany us on our walks.

Thanks again everybody, and I really mean thanks. Oh gawd, I hope this works out.

Timebandit
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1448

posted 03 February 2006 05:08 PM      Profile for Timebandit     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My daughter has a book about a black cat named "Slinky Malinky". "Slinky Malinky jumped high off the floor, swung on a handle and opened a door."

Good luck with the cat. Siamese and Siamese crosses are vocal and odd, but such great personalities... I'd love another Siamese.

From: Urban prairie. | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
jeff house
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 518

posted 03 February 2006 05:18 PM      Profile for jeff house     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does your daughter know that Malinkii is Russian slang for "teensy-weensie"?
Toedancer
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10934

posted 03 February 2006 05:22 PM      Profile for Toedancer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zoot:
I'd love another Siamese.

Really Zoot? You want him? If you like that sort of cat, well, he's simply mind bogglingly uh Cross-Siamese.

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 03 February 2006 05:41 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm actually kind of liking him a little.

In a week, you'll be a goner.

It's hard, Toedancer; I know it is. There's a special kind of insecurity you feel for that first week or so - there's nothing like it, and it gnaws away at you; it really does.

After that, though: you're a goner.

Timebandit
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1448

posted 03 February 2006 06:01 PM      Profile for Timebandit     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toedancer:

Really Zoot? You want him? If you like that sort of cat, well, he's simply mind bogglingly uh Cross-Siamese.

Me? Sure. But the blond guy would kill me. We already have three cats -- Joulsie the Spook and the Calico Wickeds. Plus a (very patient) largish retriever cross. The blond guy had to sternly talk me out of bringing home an adolescent ginger-tabby-point Siamese thomas on Monday -- that cat's eyes were almost violet. I was thoroughly smitten.

[ 03 February 2006: Message edited by: Zoot ]

Timebandit
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1448

posted 03 February 2006 06:08 PM      Profile for Timebandit     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jeff house:
Does your daughter know that Malinkii is Russian slang for "teensy-weensie"?

No, we didn't know that.

Here's the book: Slinky Malinki, Open the Door

Toedancer
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10934

posted 03 February 2006 07:50 PM      Profile for Toedancer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OMFG, praise be to all cat goddesses! Shrek has already earned his first 20 something hours of being a pain in the ass.

HE FOUND MY READING GLASSES! I haven't had them for 2 days, and was not telling anybody, assuming I dropped them on a walkabout, never to be found again, and using my neighbour Pokey's drugstore backups. Well tonight Pokey asked me for over a beer, and I had 2, came home and the dam cat was Shreiking endlessly.

Back at the computer desk, he jumped up to his 'now', 'already' usual stop, except he couldn't settle, so he walked on my wireless keyboard. I picked it up and used it as a threatening tool, but before I could yell at him, I dimly saw my glasses at the back of the keyboard table.

I LOVE HIM! Well, not really, but still, just when you think your cursed, you find out it was a blessing all along. I am not telling my group this, cos they will get all new-agey on me.

brebis noire
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7136

posted 04 February 2006 06:25 AM      Profile for brebis noire     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is a great story, still in the works...

Yesterday must have been a day of crisis in the cat world, because all I saw yesterday at the clinic were cats in crisis. That's unusual for us, since we're a rural clinic and more people have dogs.

I just wanted to mention that besides the part about being Siamese and therefore highly emotional and vocal, the wailing might come from a bit of sexual anxiety - i.e. it's time to get Shrek neutered. If you can see the testicles, then it's best to have it done as soon as possible before his pee starts to smell really bad and especially before he starts marking his territory and being aggressive with other cats.

It looks like the expense isn't coming at a good time, but on the bright side, castrations are cheaper and simpler than hysterectomies.

I don't want to get all New-Agey on you, but cats tend to bring out the non-traditional spiritualist in people who are attentive. It's a historical phenomenon, too.

Toedancer
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10934

posted 04 February 2006 12:27 PM      Profile for Toedancer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brebis noire:

It looks like the expense isn't coming at a good time, but on the bright side, castrations are cheaper and simpler than hysterectomies.

I don't want to get all New-Agey on you, but cats tend to bring out the non-traditional spiritualist in people who are attentive. It's a historical phenomenon, too.

I'm glad you said that, and I will try to be more attentive. Its just very hard right now. Nevertheless I do like the implications of the non-traditional spiritualist in people. Its not funny, how that part of ourselves becomes lost and less and less important, during long-term stress and crisis.

I did telephone 4 Humane Societies, not only are there no fostering programmes, but there are no special 'clinic days' as there used to be in Toronto, when I was there. As well, each one wanted around $40.00 just for me to take him there as a stray. No can do. Okay, now that you've told me about the pee being smelly as he matures, without being neutered, than I will now have to try extra hard to find him a home.

Which is sad, he is becoming a permanent fixture on my computer, I find him comforting and fun as well. I made him a toy, simply string with the end enclosed in a ball of tin foil. He loves it. Ralph showed up this a.m. with a proper litter box with a lid, as Shrek ripped out the bottom of the box I made.

Income Tax is already spent before it's even calculated, but maybe, just maybe, I will be able to do it, that is if it can wait that long.

Shrek - "Thanks for informing this neophyte about my special needs."

Lard Tunderin' Jeezus
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1275

posted 17 February 2006 10:10 PM      Profile for Lard Tunderin' Jeezus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Toedancer - Thought you might enjoy some confirmation that 'things could always be worse'.

For example, you could have taken in our new Kitty - who managed to get herself pregnant first time out....

Anybody need a kitten about ten weeks from now?

Américain Égalitaire
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7911

posted 17 February 2006 11:34 PM      Profile for Américain Égalitaire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lard tunderin' jeesus:
Toedancer - Thought you might enjoy some confirmation that 'things could always be worse'.

For example, you could have taken in our new Kitty - who managed to get herself pregnant first time out....

Anybody need a kitten about ten weeks from now?

If its a black kitty, I would, but I don't know if the folks at the border would let me back with it.

Toedancer, I just saw this thread - I'm sorry for the hard times in your life lately and I hope things will go better for you soon. Glad to see that things with the cat seem to be working out.

From: Chardon, Ohio USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lard Tunderin' Jeezus
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1275

posted 23 March 2006 11:57 AM      Profile for Lard Tunderin' Jeezus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Time for an update: Three kittens.
One gray, one gray and white, one orange and black and white and gray.

They're about ten days old now, available to loving homes in six weeks or so.
Anyone interested? If so, PM me, thanks.

Boom Boom
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7791

posted 23 March 2006 11:59 AM      Profile for Boom Boom     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lard Tunderin': keep those kittens away from Harper; I have it on good authority that he eats the cute little furballs.
From: Make the rich pay! | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Wizard of Socialism
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2912

posted 23 March 2006 01:05 PM      Profile for The Wizard of Socialism   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No wonder he's put on so much weight lately.
From: A Proud Canadian! | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca