babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » canadian politics   » WCG's Polling Chart - New and Improved!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: WCG's Polling Chart - New and Improved!
West Coast Greeny
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6874

posted 16 December 2006 11:38 AM      Profile for West Coast Greeny     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post

sandpiper
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10581

posted 16 December 2006 12:06 PM      Profile for sandpiper     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
So discouraging. I'd like the Conservatives to be 20 points lower. How can that happen?
Coyote
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4881

posted 16 December 2006 01:50 PM      Profile for Coyote   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I'm not sure that's realistic. You can't convince me that 1 out of 3 Canadians don't consider themselves conservative. In fact, this is pretty much bad news for the Cons - they are at their base.

Of course, it's bad news for the NDP, too, becuase so are we, and our base is lower. But we are still in Dion's honeymoon phase, so we'll see what happens.

From: O’ for a good life, we just might have to weaken. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
sandpiper
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10581

posted 16 December 2006 01:52 PM      Profile for sandpiper     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Oh, I don't want to convince you that 1/3 of Canadians aren't conservative. I just want to know how to change things so that 1/3 of Canadians aren't conservative.
Coyote
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4881

posted 16 December 2006 01:56 PM      Profile for Coyote   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Ah. Well, that is an entirely different question.
From: O’ for a good life, we just might have to weaken. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Benjamin
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7062

posted 16 December 2006 04:38 PM      Profile for Benjamin     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Whomever is flying the NDP plane should be told to pull up on the stick, and fast! When planes crash and burn, it is quite difficult to put them back together again.

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca