babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » canadian politics   » Aquatics event CEO commits suicide

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Aquatics event CEO commits suicide
Kingsly
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7712

posted 03 February 2005 09:52 PM      Profile for Kingsly     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Aquatics event CEO commits suicide
Vilified in the press, facing a federal investigation into what happened to millions of dollars pledged to a swim meet that will probably never take place, the head of Montreal's failed bid for the World Aquatics Championships took his own life yesterday, with a bullet to the head

Another friend of Jean Chretien

These Liberals make the mafia look good.

Pimji
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 228

posted 04 February 2005 12:05 AM      Profile for Pimji   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The guy probably just couldn't help himself. He just had to get his hands into the cookie jar cause all his other buds where doing it. He probably wasn't a slick as Team Cretien. If he was smart he would have bought his own ad company with some of the cash to help him fandangle his way out.

If I had time I'd actually like to go and see the hearings taking place in Ottawa. From what I hear on the news its pretty standard stuff. They do sound like a gang 'o guys who got caught doing something naughty and are now at the point where they are fingering their "friends" and minions. "I didn't know", "I didn't see", "I think it was him who did it".

All the finesse of a kid that got shoplifting at the depanneur.

From: South of Ottawa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kingsly
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7712

posted 04 February 2005 12:56 AM      Profile for Kingsly     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Cretien shows his face on Tuesday.

Bet ya he frys Martin to save his own arse lol

[ 04 February 2005: Message edited by: Kingsly ]

NDP Newbie
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5089

posted 04 February 2005 05:03 PM      Profile for NDP Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Personally, I can't wait for the day they rot in Hell with you and your retrograde comrades (a fitting name, given that the most homophobic non-theocracy (debatable) to have ever existed was the Sovier Union).

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca