babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » canadian politics   » Can anybody tell me about Enron?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Can anybody tell me about Enron?
vaudree
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1331

posted 12 December 2001 04:48 PM      Profile for vaudree     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I just read something on it on another thread, the article Thom posts says that Bush and Cheney were involved in the fiasco. I never heard anything about it - was I sleeping under a rock?
From: Just outside St. Boniface | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
QuikSilver
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1470

posted 12 December 2001 04:51 PM      Profile for QuikSilver     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Bush and Cheney were share-holders before they took office I beleive. They sold it off after they got elected and before it went belly-up. That is my understanding, anyhoooo.
From: Your Wildest Fantasies | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
NDB
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1234

posted 12 December 2001 04:54 PM      Profile for NDB     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Here's a take:
Click!

Doug
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 44

posted 12 December 2001 05:10 PM      Profile for Doug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The worst part of it all was how the board of directors and top executives managed to cash out of Enron early while all of the employees watched their retirement savings disappear.
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca