babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » canadian politics   » NDYC webpage up and running

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: NDYC webpage up and running
NP
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 226

posted 01 November 2001 12:51 AM      Profile for NP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
www.ndyc.ca

I know it's not that great yet, but what does everyone think of it so far.

BTW, I'm running for policy director of the NDYC this November

From: The city that rhymes with fun | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Ziegler
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 225

posted 08 November 2001 03:21 AM      Profile for Sine Ziegler     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I think it sucks.

I am hoping for a lot of positive changes and outreach from the forthcoming NDYC executive.

All the best Noah. Everyone knows you will kick ass as policy director.

sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 08 November 2001 07:30 AM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The welcome page is hard to read and, frankly, hard on the eyes. The rest of the site seems friendly enough. I didn't check out all the links but it's a handy resource I'm sure.
Good luck in the forthcomming directoship!

From: intra-crainial razor dust | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Debra
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 117

posted 08 November 2001 08:09 AM      Profile for Debra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Very nicely done!
From: The only difference between graffiti & philosophy is the word fuck... | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 08 November 2001 10:45 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Noah: Our Man in the NDYC! That's wonderful news, Noah -- break a leg!

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca