babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » canadian politics   » One Big Party. Or: "Paul Hellyer, and More Of His Wackiness!"

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: One Big Party. Or: "Paul Hellyer, and More Of His Wackiness!"
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 17 October 2001 07:46 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Okay, the Canada Action Party had a really good comic book once that helped me understand the banking system a bit better, but dudes! Can he not pick a party and stick with it?! He just disbanded his OWN party, to start this one.
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
agent007
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1189

posted 17 October 2001 07:58 PM      Profile for agent007     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Are you sure it's Paul Hellyer doing this? There's nothing on the website to indicate who is behind it.
From: Niagara Falls ON | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 17 October 2001 08:24 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Never doubt me.
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 17 October 2001 09:56 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
No workie.

But I also did a whois, and the NAME is Paul Hellyer and the address is legit but the e-mail address given is the communication director's for the CAP.

I suspect a "suck people into the CAP" racket.

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 08 December 2001 12:33 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Now there is no CAP!
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 08 December 2001 01:13 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Odd.
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 08 December 2001 01:20 PM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I wonder if he asked the members first
From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 08 December 2001 01:43 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Y'know, I think this could work if he recognized that it isn't time for it to be a party yet, more of a -- oh, what would I call it? an initiative? -- that would convince people attracted by progressive politics and imperialism-resistance to work together to build a new party that would itself work more democratically ...

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca